24KT Genuine Gold LEAVES 25 Sheets 80mm x 80mm 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" 25 loose leaves Packed in interleafing booklets. A sheet of Gold is placed between each page of fine lightweight paper for easy handling. Product Information: 24K Genuine Gold leaf. The gold leaf is beaten mechanically by machines, through thousands of repetition, mauling it to a thin layer of Gold. Other uses of genuine gold leaf, is applied in interior design (decorating walls), exterior renovation such as domes in churches, figurines, Furniture restorations, Signage, Signboards and Photo frames, Scrap booking, and other craft work. NOTE!! 24k Gold has 24k of Genuine Gold in the metal leaf. There are other metal leaves out on the market that are called "Goldleaf" because of their appearance. but they are in fact a copper zinc alloy, and has ZERO gold in them. The industrial term for these leaves are called imitation gold leaf, or composition leaf. These leaves are used for mass production of furniture and frames. However they will oxidize and change colour over time. You can test if they are composition leaf if you spray water or put vinegar on their raw surface (ie prior to putting on varnish or coatings). Please also note that our leaves are industrial class leaf. The size are almost 4 times as large as other leafs you see on the internet. (usually their size is 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" but it is claimed to be approx 2x2")
- 25 Sheets of 24k Genuine Gold Leaf in a pack. 3 1/8 x 3 1/8-inch. Ships DIRECTLY from the USA.
- Restore old furniture into beautiful new looking gold treasures at home.
- Turn old picture frames into glorious gold lit museum frames. Highlighting the family centre piece.
- Gold leaf gilding can be used both professionally as well as a hobbyist on all types of items
- Professional Grade Leaf: 25 sheets covers approx 1.6 sq of flat area. (cover less for carved areas)
Average: 4.2/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 43
Our Score: 115
See how this product ranks against other Gold & Metal Leaf.